[求譜] Because i love you
(时间太久无法回复)
鹹魚chuckie
2007-09-18 11:29:48 UTC
經典歌曲~不知哪可以找的到,或和弦呢?

If I got down on my knees and I pleaded with you

如果我跪下雙膝向你祈求寬恕

If I cross a million oceans just to be with you

如果我橫越億萬個海洋只為與你相守

Would you ever let me down

是否你依然會讓我失望

If I climbed the highest mountain

如果我攀上最高的山峰

just to hold you tight

只為了緊抱著你

If I said that I would love you every single night

如果說每一個孤單的夜,我都深愛著你

Would you ever let me down

是否你依然會讓我失望

Well, I'm sorry if it sounds kind of sad

嗯,抱歉這些話聽起來有點傷感

It's just that I'm worry, so worry

只因為我很擔心

that you'll let me down

你會讓我失望

Because I love you

因為我愛你

I love you, love you

我愛你………

So don't let me down

所以別讓我失望

If I swam the longest river just to call your name

如果我游過最長的河流,只為了呼喚你的名字

If I said the way I feel for you would never change

如果我說對妳的感覺永遠不變

Would you ever fool around

是否你會覺得被愚弄

--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 219.70.221.43
一起加入型男的行列吧!
2007-09-18 12:27:05 UTC
※ 引述《chuckie (鹹魚chuckie)》之銘言:
: 經典歌曲~不知哪可以找的到,或和弦呢?

C C
: If I got down on my knees and I pleaded with you
: 如果我跪下雙膝向你祈求寬恕
Am Am
: If I cross a million oceans just to be with you
: 如果我橫越億萬個海洋只為與你相守
Dm Dm G G
: Would you ever let me down
: 是否你依然會讓我失望
: If I climbed the highest mountain
: 如果我攀上最高的山峰
: just to hold you tight
: 只為了緊抱著你
Am Am
: If I said that I would love you every single night
: 如果說每一個孤單的夜,我都深愛著你
Dm Dm G G
: Would you ever let me down
: 是否你依然會讓我失望
C Caug
: Well, I'm sorry if it sounds kind of sad
: 嗯,抱歉這些話聽起來有點傷感
Am Aaug Dm Dm
: It's just that I'm worry, so worry
: 只因為我很擔心
Dm G G
:that you'll let me down
: 你會讓我失望
C Am
: Because I love you love you
: 因為我愛你
Dm
: I love you,
: 我愛你………
Dm G G
: So don't let me down
: 所以別讓我失望

接下來一樣

: If I swam the longest river just to call your name
: 如果我游過最長的河流,只為了呼喚你的名字
: If I said the way I feel for you would never change
: 如果我說對妳的感覺永遠不變
: Would you ever fool around
: 是否你會覺得被愚弄

--